The Fall 2020 semester begins September 1, 2020 and ends January 29, 2021. This term includes 18 lessons scheduled weekly. There is time off built into the schedule for holidays and school breaks – I follow the Northshore School District academic calendar whenever possible. If your lesson falls on a holiday during a regular lesson week, we will reschedule it for another day that week. No refunds will be given for unused lessons.
- September 7 – Labor Day, no lessons
- November 11 – Veteran’s Day, no lessons
- November 23-27- Thanksgiving week, no lessons
- December 21-31 – Winter Break, no lessons
- January 1 – Spring 2021 dates finalized, registration opens
- January 18 – MLK Day, no lessons
- January 25-29 – Make-Up Week, lessons scheduled as needed
- End of January, date to be announced – Winter Recital (probably virtual)
Tuition Rates and Payment Plans
- 18 Lessons per semester
- Semesters run September-January and February-June
- Enrollment will remain open at any time as long as there are available spots in my teaching schedule. For students joining the studio after a term has already begun, your tuition will be prorated accordingly.
- $630 total tuition due ($35 per lesson for 18 lessons)
- Payment plans:
- 1 payment of $595 ($35 discount) due September 1
- 2 payments of $305 ($20 discount) due September 1 and November 1
- 4 payments of $157.50 due September 1, October 1, November 1 and December 1
- $1260 total tuition due ($70 per lesson for 18 lessons)
- Payment plans:
- 1 payment of $1190 ($70 discount) due September 1
- 2 payments of $590 ($40 discount) due September 1 and November 1
- 4 payments of $315 due September 1, October 1, November 1 and December 1
Summer Enrollment (July-August)
August 2020: Since the studio is launching in the middle of what would normally be the Summer Term, I would like to treat August as a 4-lesson package (tuition due Monday 8/3) before we start the Fall 2020 Semester on September 1.
When you purchase a lesson package, you may schedule lessons at your convenience throughout the summer term. Purchasing a summer lesson package reserves your place in the studio for the following fall semester. No refunds will be given for unused lessons.
- $35 per lesson
- 4 lesson package: $140 due July 1
- 6 lesson package: $195 due July 1 ($15 discount)
- 8 lesson package: $250 due July 1 ($30 discount)
- $70 per lesson
- 4 lesson package: $280 due July 1
- 6 lesson package: $390 due July 1 ($30 discount)
- 8 lesson package: $500 due July 1 ($60 discount)
If you do not wish to enroll in a semester or summer term, you will be billed at the Single Lesson rate. Your invoice will be sent upon confirmation and payment will be due by the time of your lesson.
$40 per 30-minute lesson
$80 per 60-minute lesson
Tuition Payment Options
You will receive an invoice by email two weeks before tuition is due according to your chosen payment plan. If payment is not received by the first lesson following the due date, lessons will be suspended until the current invoice is paid. Tuition can be paid through Quickbooks secure processing by clicking the Pay Now link on your invoice. I accept the following payment methods:
- ACH Bank Transfer – preferred
- Credit Card – 3% processing fee added
- Check – must be postmarked by the payment due date. $25 fee applies for returned checks.