Things I learned while working on this etude:
- Make sure it’s light enough inside so your video doesn’t come out blurry and weird.
- Don’t skip your articulation warm ups!
- Probably a good idea not to skip the harmonics either.
- Record your etude earlier in the day instead of when you’re tired from teaching all your Zoom lessons.
- Don’t declare to your blog/the world that you’ll post an etude a day on the eve of your busiest day of the week.
This one was a little repetitive, but still a good workout for clean tonguing with as few cracked notes as possible. I’m happy to start moving back toward easier keys soon!